Curiosità

Gale l'uomo la sua vita e varie curiosità

« Older   Newer »

1. june82

User deleted

-On the inside of his right middle finger, he has a tattoo of the word RESIST.

-He likes Ducati motorbikes

-He was caught reading the italian sport newspaper "La gazzetta dello sport" and "La Nazione"

-In the beginning he was a footballer,but he left when his trainer told him that his long hair weren't much masculine

-Actor Gary Sinise played the role of agent Mac Taylor in CSI NY,in another film was Dan Taylor and the actor himself has a friend called Terry Kinney.

-The medical tv serie "Three Rivers" with Alex O' Loughlin ("The Back-Up Plan" with Jennifer Lopez) is fictionally set in Pittsburgh.

-A "Vampire Diaries" and "What about Brian" actor is born in Pennsylvania and his name is(incredibly) Taylor Kinney.

-In "What About Brian" also acted our Raoul Bova,together with Tiffani Amber Thiessen (former Brian Austin Green girlfriend ).Barry Watson,who played Brian, was in "7th Heaven" with "JT" Justin Timberlake former girlfriend Jessica Biel,in Ocean's 11 with George Clooney,in the 1st Baywatch episode,in the 1st Nash Bridges episode with Don Johnson.In the soap opera "Days of our lives" his character's name was Randy.He worked in the tv show "Friday Night Lights (Or High School Team) with Kyle Chandler (Early Edition,Grey's Anatomy).In "Early Edition" starred Kristy Swanson the 1st protagonist of "Buffy The Vampire Slayer",in which was Fabrizio Filippo (Ethan Gold on Queer as Folk USA).In Buffy there was also David Boreanaz (Angel,Bones),Peter Paige(Emmett Honeycutt on Queer as folk USA)is actually starring in some "Bones" episodes.Eliza Dushku(True Calling) was in the show,together with Alyson Hannigan (How I met your mother).In the italian Buffy version,Xander character had Brian Kinney voice(Niseem Onorato).

-Hellcats was produced by Tom Welling (Clark Kent on Smallville); One of these episode was directed by Debbie Allen,famous for being the dance teacher Lydia Grant in the famous '80s tv show "Fame"

-In the italian version of Smallville,the character of Oliver Queen/Green Arrow,played by actor Justin Hartley had the voice of Niseem Onorato,Brian Kinney voice.

- Actor Noah Wyle(Dr Carter on ER) theatre company Blank Theatre organized The Young Playwright Festival in which Gale acted.Wyle also starred in "Donnie Darko" with Jake Gyllenhall,"A Few Good Men" with actors Jack Nicholson,Kevin Bacon(Footloose with Sean Penn's brother,Christopher),Demi Moore (Ghost with Patrick Swayze,for who QAF characters Brian and Michael had a crush),Kiefer Sutherland(son of the famous Donald),James Marshall (Twin Peaks),Tom Cruise,and an actor called James Thomas (J.T.) Patrick Walsh. Kyle Machlachan (Twin Peaks) and Doug Savant (Melrose Place) were in Desperate Housewives with Gale too

-Vanished cast: actress Ming-Na was on ER, John Allen Nelson in Baywatch with David Hasselhoff (Supercar). Rebecca Gayheart was Luke Perry's wife on Beverly Hills 90210;in real life she married Eric Dane (Grey's Anatomy).Luke Perry's brother,Matthew,was in "Friends".

-The upcoming tv serie "The Secret Circle" is from the same writer of Vampire Diaries.

-On TSC will also play Adam Harrington (Connor James on QAF,Dexter) whose character's name will be Ethan ,and Stephanie Moore (Brian Kinney's assistant Cynthia).She also played a character with the same name in the show "High School Confidential".In Queer as folk USA on Justin pole dance was played a song with this name.

-TSC actor Thomas Dekker played a role on Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles in which starred Brian Austin Green,who played in Desperate Housewives and in Beverly Hills 90210 with Shannen Doherty who played a witch in "Charmed"

-Grey's Anatomy Dr Shepherd was the bad guy on the last Transformers movie,which star Shia La Boeuf had a love affair with his former co-star Megan Fox,married with Brian Austin Green.

-QAF's Debbie Novotny actress Sharon Gless was famous for the police tv serie "Cagney & Lacey",her partner on screen was Tyne Daly,now famous 4 tv serie "Judging Amy" in which plays Amy's mum.The actor Kevin Rahm,who played Amy's cousin,also starred in Desperate Housewives in the role of a gay lover,whose house was next to Gale's lover one.

-Next Gale movie "Rehab" is produced by David Caruso (Horatio Caine on CSI Miami).In this show also starred Eddie Cibrian who replaced Gale in Vanished

-He made a tv commercial 4 Aztec Pontiac

-He likes shoes brand "Vans" as Mark Feehily from Westlife

-Westlife's Nicky Byrne was also a footballer before joining the group

-Westlife's Shane Filan and Boyzone member Shane Lynch are both born on July(Lynch in the same Tom Cruise day)

-His favourite singers are David Bowie and Sir Elton John,who played a role in the movie version of "Tommy",a rock opera acted on theatre by Randy

-Randy acted on theatre on the play "Equus" completely naked,before him Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliff did the same

-Macaulay Culkin(Home alone) starred in an episode of Will & Grace and his character's name was JT

-The bashing on the head that Justin fictionally had in QAF,really happened in the same way to rapper Eminem,sending him to coma too

-The famous icecream that Brian & Justin were eating in the famous scene was called "Jeremy's Microbatch Icecream".It was invented by a college student,Jeremy Krausk ,who took the idea from beer produced in limited quantitites but with high quality ingredients.Unfortunately the brand failed in 2000 because of lacking of money due to advertising costs.

-The old western movie that Brian was watching in the 3rd serie was "One Eyed Jacks" and it was the only one directed by Marlon Brando.In the movie also starred Karl Malden,famous for "The Street of San Francisco" in which also played Michael Douglas.

-One Eyed Jacks is a fictional brothel-casinò of "Twin Peaks"

-Justin Timberlake initials are JT,like Justin Taylor (thanks to the facebook group"You are a QAF addicted if..." for thinking about it)

-In the UK version of QAF ,Michael(or his equivalent character) was a fan of Dr Who

-In QAF Justin and his mum had the same initials "JT"

-In the ER cast,with all other actors mentioned before there was also Anthony Edwards (Dr Green) who worked in "Top Gun" with Tom Cruise.

and David Bowie!!! he loves Bowie :D
    and me too!!! ^_^

Edited by yield72 - 8/10/2012, 09:57

2. june82

User deleted

another little curiosity:

_The motorbyke Gale rides in "Wake" is a Honda RX.
    thanks to my boyfriend David!!! :D

I put this article on here 'coz isn't a news,but it's about the never confirmed theory of Gale & Randy love story.

http://qafvault.com/indesputableevidence.htm

Indisputable Evidence That Gale Harold Is Gay (and loves Randy)

By: bloodyrose82 (Rachael)

This is a true story. It happened two days ago.

Let me set the scene: A little end of terrace house in the south of England. It's winter. And bloody cold. Within are two people sitting down watching a DVD. One is a mother, aged 63 (ooh she will kill me for telling you that), and her fantastic, wonderful, intelligent sexy daughter of 23 (err..that would be me) who happens to be obsessed with a little show called Queer as Folk.
    Daughter manages to convince mother that she really does want to watch Queer as Folk, not because the boy sex is oh so hot, but because the characters are great. After much manipulation and whining on the daughter's part, dear old mom agrees. Season one is put on.After much shifting and discomfort (from the mother) and squeeage (from the daughter) the two pilot episodes finish.Reaction? Dear old conservative mom can't watch anymore because the gay sex disturbs her (any sex disturbs her, but maybe that should be left for another day...).
    Fast forward a couple of months.
    Mother and daughter sit in the same sitting room. Daughter puts Fathers and Sons on, featuring the very lickable Gale Harold in a straight *gasps* role.

Movie finishes. Daughter wrinkles nose and thinks 'Bang Bang You're Dead' was SO much better *paws Randy and drools muchly*
    Mother turns to daughter and the following conversation takes place.

Mom: That guy who was also in Queer as Folk is gay in real life, right?
    Me: *blinks* Who? Gale Harold?
    Mom: Yeah, that's the one.
    Me: Actually, he identifies as straight.
    Mom: *laughs* He really isn't.
    Me: Uhmmm....*tries not to get excited*...why do you think that?
    Mom: Well. He acts gay. I believed him in Queer as Folk.
    Me: Oh?
    Mom: Yeah. In Fathers and Sons he is very uncomfortable in a straight capacity.
    Me: *blinks some more* You really think so?
    Mom: Yeah. I do. That other guy, in Queer as Folk. The little dark one. The best friend.
    Me: Mikey? His mother is played by Sharon Gless?
    Mom: Yes. That one. He's straight in real life.
    Me: *eyes go wide* How do you know that?
    Mom: You can tell. He's all awkward playing a gay guy.
    Me: OMG!
    Mom: And in Fathers and Sons...Gale...he is the same kind of awkward being straight. So he must be gay.
    Me: OMG OMG OMG *thinks: holy shit*
    Mom: So, was he dating that other one?
    Me: Which other one?
    Mom: The blonde one he is with on the show.
    Me: OMG. RANDY?!
    Mom: The kid. Who...he sleeps with in the first episode.
    Me: OMG OMG...*fans self and tries to calm down* Well, there is all this speculation about them. After season three their characters stopped kissing with tongues.
    Mom: *nods knowingly* See. Something happened with them. It all fits.
    Me: I love you!

Conclusion: If a woman of 63, who not only is squicked by the hawt gay sex, and has no possible interest in the characters, thinks Gale is gay and had a thing with Randy, then it means we are not deluded little fangirls with wishful thinking.
    It has to be true!

Questa è una storia vera,accaduta 2 giorni fa.
    Visualizzate la scena,siamo in una casa in Inghilterra,è inverno e fa molto freddo.Ci sono 2 persone sedute a guardare un DVD.Sono una madre di 63 anni(mi ucciderà per averlo detto),e la sua fantastica,meravigliosa,intelligente,sexy figlia di 23(che sarei io) ossessionata da uno show chiamato Queer as Folk.La figlia convince la madre che deve assolutamente guardarlo,ma non perchè il sesso tra uomini sia hot,ma perchè i personaggi sono stupendi.Dopo alcuni tentativi,la madre acconsente,si inizia con la prima stagione.Dopo molto disagio)da parte della madre) e urletti(della figlia) finiscono i primi 2 episodi. Reazione?La madre non vuole andare oltre perchè il sesso gay la disturba)ogni tipo di sesso la disturba,ma questo ve lo racconterò un altra volta).Andiamo avanti di un paio di mesi.Stessa scena,le due donne guardano "Fathers and Sons" in cui Gale ha un ruolo etero.Il film finisce,la madre arriccia il naso e pensa che "Bang bang sei morto" era molto meglio (guarda Randy con aria adorante).La madre si gira verso la figlia e inizia questa conversazione.
    Madre: Quel ragazzo che era anche in QAF è gay nella realtà,vero?
    Io: Chi?Gale Harold?
    Madre: Si,lui.
    Io: Al momento lui dice di essere etero.
    Madre (ridendo): non lo è proprio.
    Io (cercando di non essere eccitata): Perchè pensi questo?
    Madre: Bhè,lui si comporta da gay, era credibile in QAF.
    Io:Davvero?
    Madre: Si,in Father & Sons non era a suo agio in un ruolo etero.
    Io (maggiormente incuriosita): Davvero pensi questo?
    Madre: Si,lo credo.L'altro ragazzo,il piccoletto moro,il suo migliore amico.
    Io:Mikey?La cui madre è interpretata da Sharon Gless?
    Madre: Si,lui è etero nella realtà.
    Io (rimanendo stupefatta) : Come lo sai?
    Madre: Si capisce,non è a suo agio in un ruolo gay.
    Io: Oh cavolo.
    Madre: E in "Fathers and Sons" Gale si trova nella stessa situazione,non è a suo agio nei ruoli etero,per cui deve essere gay.
    Io: Porca miseria
    Madre: Lui si vedeva con l'altro?
    Io: Quale altro?
    Madre: Il biondino con cui fa coppia nello show.
    Io: Randy?
    Madre: Il ragazzino con cui ha dormito nel primo episodio
    Io (mi sventolo e cerco di stare calma) : Bhè,ci sono molte speculazioni tra loro due,dopo la terza stagione hanno smesso di baciarsi con la lingua.
    Madre (annuisce) : Capisco,deve essere successo qualcosa tra loro due,tutto torna.
    Io : Ti adoro
    Conclusione: Se una donna di 63 anni,a cui non piace il sesso gay,che non ha nessun interesse verso i protagonisti,pensa che Gale sia gay e che abbia avuto una storia con Randy,questo non significa che siamo delle fans che si fanno delle idee romantiche.Deve essere vero.

Edited by yield72 - 8/10/2012, 09:58

3. PrincessLayla

User deleted

http://lecadeau.blogspot.com/search?q=brian+kinney

SIMS 3 MALE MODELS AND CELEBRITIES

Gale Harold - Brian Kinney from Queer as Folk

galei

gale2

Gale played Brian Kinney, a fictional character from the American/Canadian Showtime television series Queer As Folk, a drama about the lives of a group of gay men and women living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Brian is based on the character Stuart Alan Jones of Russell T Davies' original British series of the same name.
    Handsome and masculine, Brian is a successful advertising executive who owns a lavish Pittsburgh loft and leads a glamorous and self-indulgent lifestyle. He is portrayed as extremely sexually promiscuous and narcissistic, taking pride in his looks and his status as the most desirable man on Pittsburgh's Liberty Avenue. Brian completely rejects heteronormativity, in which he includes gay marriage, relationships and love. His storylines on the show revolve around his refusal to adhere to these ideals, often putting him at odds with his gay friends who yearn to get married and start families of their own. Despite his feelings, Brian does father a child via artificial insemination with his close friend Lindsay, a lesbian, and ultimately develops a romantic and sexual relationship with young artist Justin Taylor which is central throughout the series.
    Soon we can see Gale in the upcoming tv serie "The Secret Circle"

Gale ha recitato il ruolo di Brian Kinney,personaggio fittizio della serie tv americano-canadese Queer as folk,riguardante le vite di un gruppo di uomini e donne gay che vivono a Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania.Brian è basato sul personaggio di Stuart Alan Jones della serie originale inglese che porta lo stesso nome.Affascinante e molto maschio,Brian è un dirigente pubblicitario di successo che possiede un sontuoso loft e ha uno stie di vita molto auto indulgente e glamour.E' estremamente promiscuo sessualmente e narcisista,e si vede dallo sguardo che è orgoglioso di essere l'uomo più desiderato di tutta Liberty Avenue a Pittsburgh.Brian respinge completamente il modo di vivere etero,in cui include anche il matrimonio,le relazioni e l'amore.Le sue storie sono tutte incentrate sul rifiuto di aderire a questi ideali,spesso mettendolo in contrasto con i suoi amici che vogliono sposarsi e avere una loro famiglia.Nonostante i suoi sentimenti,lui diventa padre tramite inseminazione artificiale con la sua grande amica Lindsay,una lesbica,e alla fine ha una relazione romantica e sessuale col giovane artista Justin Taylor che è un personaggio chiave per tutta la serie.
    Presto vedremo Gale nella nuova serie tv "The Secret Circle"

-He worked twice with the same actress: Barbara Barrie,his mother in "Fathers & Sons" and Paula Haggerty,a woman who gave a place to stay to runaway girls,in Law & Order SVU.He worked twice with Michelle Clunie (Melanie on QAF and his girlfriend in "The Unseen

qaf_dollies_brian_fullbody

qaf_dollies_brian_inbox

qaf_dollies_05

qaf_dollies_07-585x510

www.colleendetroit.com/queerasfolk_dolls.html

L'abbiamo già vista tante volte la ex casa di gale ^_^ ma rivediamola un altra non è mai tempo sprecato :lol:

GHoward_PICS

Grazie per le prossime curiosità a Babytime

•Was raised in a Pentecostal household.
    •He attended South West Dekalb High School and The Lovett School.
    •He received a soccer scholarship to American University in Washington, D.C. After a year and a half, he transferred to the San Francisco Art Institute to study photography.
    •He worked as a carpenter and motorcycle mechanic before being cast in “Queer as Folk” (2000).
    •He began acting at the age of 28.
    •He made his feature film debut in Paul Scheuring’s 36K as “Booker”.
    •He played the role of Kyle in Wake. The role was written for him.
    •He departed the series Vanished after seven episodes, after his character was killed off by the show’s producers.
    •In 2007, two years after Queer as Folk went off the air, Gale Harold and Randy Harrison’s characters Brian and Justin won an only poll sponsored by the website Gay.com to choose TV’s “Favorite Gay Couple.” They won in a landslide, with 35% of the on-line vote.
    •He has appeared in a TV Commercial for Pontiac Aztek (2000)
    •Avid reader of The Nation magazine.
    •Past influences were Jack London, Gandalf & David Bowie

•He worked with his childhood idol David Bowie, as an associate producer of the documentary Scott Walker: 30 Century Man.
    •He calls the city of Toronto his home.
    •He was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident on October 16, 2008.

www.celebrina.com/gale-harold/quotes/
    www.celebrina.com/gale-harold/quotes/
    www.imdb.com/name/nm0363736/

Altre foto

422732_10151254542065096_748565095_23330244_842376071_n

quando incontrerò Gale a Bologna mi farò fare lo stesso autografo :lol:

tumblr_lz6nirwpSr1qkyh3bo1_500

Lo sapevate che in qualche biografia di Gale fu riportato quello scritto sotto?

On October 14, 2008, Harold was injured in a serious motorcycle accident and immediately hospitalized in USC Medical Center's intensive care unit. He remained in critical condition after swelling of the brain was discovered as well as a fractured shoulder. Harold was released from intensive care on October 23, 2008. He married Marlene Hall on Sept 19, 2009 in Hawaii.

però dopo poche ore sparirono dal web

Io non so proprio chi sia questa Marlene hall ^_^
    Sara me l' spiegò qualche mese fà...ma ho già rimosso la cosa :lol:

Edited by yield72 - 8/10/2012, 10:00

4. PrincessLayla

User deleted

The 8 Most Annoying Gay Male Characters in TV History

annoying-gay-tv-characters

3. Brian Kinney, Queer as Folk (US)
    brian-kinney-gale-harold

You can say that Brian Kinney (Gale Harold) thoroughly evolved during every season of Queer As Folk, revealing himself to be a complicated, interesting version of the arrogant, dismissive guy we meet in season one, but come on. Brian was cruel to Justin, a bastard to everyone else, and I spent the first couple seasons allotting him respect only when he bared his ass on camera. Nothing is more annoying than a man who's too busy feeling "complicated" to be nice

http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2012/04/annoy...e-tv-characters

nel link sopra potrete vedere tutta la classifica

5. PrincessLayla

User deleted

Yara ha appena messo questa fotina su twitter!

ArlOlJUCIAAozBW

We've got our matching shoes on! #UAWOW http://twitter.com/Yara_Martinez/status/19...1009409/photo/1

pure i piedi di Gale riconoscerei ovunque!

6. PrincessLayla

User deleted

ha rettificato il suo post di prima dicendo

168160_500459089490_671244490_5822961_55345_n_normal Haha! I meant MARCHING shoes. Oops.

7. PrincessLayla

User deleted

In pratica prima ha detto qualcosa tipo " le nostre scarpe uguali" ^_^ ed io le ho risposto solo che i tuoi piedi sono più piccoli!
    e lei dopo a scritto "volevo dire le nostre scarpe da corsa"

8. PrincessLayla

User deleted

Gale manifesta anche con Yara

ArlnU6oCIAEPXhB

9. LeaWinchester

User deleted

Per cosa manifestano layla?

10. PrincessLayla

User deleted

Lei dice così su twitter

@yara_martinez Beautiful day to protect our rights! #UAWOW

11. LeaWinchester

User deleted

Interessante, che fighe le scarpe di Gale :sisi: :risata:

12. PrincessLayla

User deleted

Lea la manifestazione era questa si è svolta oggi http://unitewomen.org/unite/april-28-events/
    e... sappiamo che Gale non è più a Vancouver

13. PrincessLayla

User deleted

probabile ora è a LA

14. PrincessLayla

User deleted

ecco qui la bego mi ha passato questa foto... gale per intero è quello con la maglietta rossa

ArlhiSZCQAI_N83

Chiara dice che non è Gale....secondo voi?

15. may61

User deleted

Non penso che e Gale dall`altra foto lui era col cappello e aveva il collo di camicia grigio.
    :unsure:

226 replies since 10/8/2011, 10:25   7978 views