ShowTime Con

Bilbao 15-17 feb. 2013

« Older   Newer »

1. LeaWinchester

User deleted

- Someone asked #GaleHarold about if he had gotten that pic Scott took of the standing ovation at the end of RisenShine, and he said yes.
    - #GaleHarold said he had talked to Scott and to Sharon about RisenShine afterwards, like, about what the experience was like.
    - I got the impression (only my impression) that Scott & Sharon spoke so favorably about RisenShine, that is why #GaleHarold is now doing cons
    -Someone asked #GaleHarold about #SharonGless and he said she's a good card player and "she's a badass." His words, not mine. #love
    - Someone asked #GaleHarold, if he hadn't played the part of Brian, what QAF character would he have liked to have played. He said, "Gus."
    - #GaleHarold seems totally relaxed and at ease around fans here. And he's completely gorgeous. And scruffy.
    - Someone said he looks too skinny. #GaleHarold looks healthy and lean. Well, he looks fucking fantastic, is how he looks.
    - #GaleHarold just seems really relaxed. There are no security guards around him (that I've seen at least).

Grazie a erybookish

144 replies since 20/9/2012, 14:19   1957 views